Welcome to Andy's Auto Body!
Andy's Auto Body has serving the auto repair needs of customers in Broadview Heights, OH and the surrounding areas for over 20 years. We offer provide auto collision work as well as:
- Complete body repair and painting
- Frame repair on Unibody and Frame cars
- Towing service
- 5 year guarantee on repair work
We have a 20,000 square foot shop and are I-CAR certified!
From fender benders to massive reconstructions, Andy's Broadview Heights Auto Body can have your car looking like new in no time with our full-service auto repair shop. Our services include body repair, painting and frame repair, all with a 5-year guarantee! Framework can be done quickly and easily with our state of the art Frame Machine from Chief Automotive Systems.
With our oven baked painting system, Andy's Auto Body can give your old clunker that new car shine again! We only use high quality Dupont paint and the job is guaranteed by Dupont's and Andy's warranty.
Covered Defects Include:
- Severe loss of gloss caused by cracking or fading
- Peeling of the topcoat or any of the layers of film included in the refinishing process
For more warranty and pricing information, contact us today!
Finish Care Guidelines
30 Days Post Paint:
- Hand-wash vehicle often, fresh water only
- Avoid parking under trees - sap and bird droppings may damage finish (rinse off as soon as possible)
120 Days Post Paint:
- Remove heavy soil using mild liquid soap - no detergent
- Do not wax car
Long-Term Paint Protection:
- Park in sheltered areas whenever possible
- Do not use scrappers to remove ice or snow from painted surfaces
- Do not let gasoline or antifreeze stand on painted surfaces (rinse off as soon as possible)
- Do not wash your vehicle in the hot sun
- Do not wipe finish with a dry cloth - always use water
- Avoid abrasive cleaners, chemicals or brushes - automatic car wash brushes can scratch the finish)
- Touch up any paint nicks as soon as possible to protect against rust